MobiDev Quality Experts Day
November 3, we invite you to join the already traditional MobiDev Quality Experts Day 2019
2 streams, 11 speakers and useful networking
Who will be interested in: QA Engineers, who are just starting their way, as well as those who have experience in testing.
When: 3 of November, 10:00 – registration and coffee, 11:00 – start of reports.
Cost: 600-800 UAH.
All funds from ticket sales are traditionally directed to charity.
“I agree to work as much as I like, just to not work. Or how to put an effective QA learning process”
- The idea of creating Recurring Skills up and how, thanks to the implementation of this approach, it was possible to bring the training system to a new level.
- What properties should Recurring meet and why.
- Current Recurring Skills up companies.
“One leg is here, the other is there. How to develop and direct a team for a thousand kilometers”
- The difficult development of the team, which is very far.
- Rake, achievements, features.
“And you buy the Elephant! Testing in-app purchases»
- In-app purchases are all so different;
- To whom and why are they needed (or not needed);
- And of course – how to test them.
“Not about how to “enter IT” but how to stay in it. Tester’s story from scratch»
- Training courses and articles on QA promise to prepare for a successful interview. But what’s next?
- How does the process of becoming a tester go?
- What problems and tasks will you have to face and how to solve them?
“Oksana had two projects at once. One web, another mobile. I managed to do it anyway”
- Tame management in testing: how to organize your workflow in the conditions of work on several projects.
- Squeeze the maximum out of this and have time to see the cats.
Tickets are available here
When paying on the spot, pre-registration is required!
All questions will be answered by Alena Medvedeva
+38 050 301 44 39 | firstname.lastname@example.org